As if getting to sleep in till 10AM today wasn’t awesome enough, I awoke this morning to discover that I was nominated for a Leibster! Her Royal Fabulousness at Waiting For Little Feet nominated me. HRF’s journey with PCOS and the candid and poetic way she expresses herself not only provided me comfort as I initially started dealing with this, but has also been the inspiration for me to start writing about my journey.Thanks, Fabulousness.
Leibster Awards are given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who could use a little extra love. (According to Wikipedia, Leibster is the German word for “beloved”).
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top five picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
I am incredibly new to the blogging world, and much to my embarrassment, I don’t know many bloggers with 200 followers or less… yet! Blogger #4 I have been reading for a couple of years (she may have a few more than 200 followers, but I can’t be sure). Over the course of the next few months as I start following more PCOS blogs, I will nominate and post a couple more newbee Leibsters.
1. Mothering Freely: She writes so openly and honestly about being a first time mom.
2. The PCOS Factor: I gained some incredibly helpful information from her regarding the natural ways she combated her PCOS symptoms–and she’s pregnant now! Yay!
4. Starfish Envy: This woman has been through SO MUCH over the last couple of years trying to get pregnant, and I have followed her daily since her first IUI (It took her 9 failed IUIs, a failed IVF, and then one more successful IUI to get pregnant FINALLY two months ago.) Not to mention she is a brilliant writer.