RSS Feed

Vlog Challenge!

Posted on

Coming to you late Monday night, but in right under the wire, this is me. I think I sound weird. Also, holy FUCK this was a long video.Β  I’m riveting in it for exactly 3o seconds, and then it’s all downhill from there. Oh. And please forgive my screen grab of the video–it looks like I have been punched in the back of the head.

I’m pulling a copycat from Belle and letting y’all know that this video will probably become password protected in a few days, simply because me and the internets are still a little wary of one another. Enjoy my ramblings!

Advertisements

About Sunny

I'm a happily married, 31 year old gal who is just starting her journey to conceive. I also have ovaries that may need a jump start. This blog is an attempt to channel my obsessive research on my Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome into something positive....like a pregnancy test. That would be awesome. I also hope that other women with this condition will find support in this blog. There are a lot of us out here! Happy reading, whatever your journey may be.

12 responses »

  1. YESSS! YESSSSSSSSS!!!! Just. Under. The. Buzzer.

    I love you so hard. Seriously. Let’s run away together.

    And oh sweet merciful crap – the Harry Potter movies aren’t necessary – the BOOKS ARE. You MUST, I repeat, MUST read these books! MUST! It’s, quite literally, the best writing ever. Ever, I say.

    You’re adorable. That’s all. Let’s les it up.

    Reply
    • I know, I know….Harry Potter books are one of those “things” on my to-do list, along with consistently ovulating and knocking up my ute. You are adorbsabible!!!

      Reply
  2. You are totes adorbs! And I completely echo Stork’s demand that you MUST read the Harry Potter books. They are AMAZING.

    Reply
  3. You and I will be Paul Rudd’s sister wives, k?

    Reply
  4. Great video! I loved the bit where you said you tell everybody about your if and they can fucking deal with it! Brilliant!

    Reply
  5. So great! And I love your house ! And I miss having a fish tank. Yours looks awesome πŸ™‚

    Reply
  6. First of all, I feel that I must represent and let everyone know that 90% of Baltimore if nothing like The Wire. The other 10%? Dead on.

    Second of all. I love your face! And your voice! So happy to put it all together finally.

    Reply
  7. You are freaking adorable. Like, really. And your house is gorgeous. Also, i bite my cuticles too and my husband can’t stand it!!

    Reply
  8. WEEEEE!!!!! I love seeing you!!!!! So beautiful! And you’re so smart to not attempt all the questions. I’m jealous of your sub-10 minute video!!! πŸ˜‰

    Reply
  9. Sunny! You are so cute! And your house is awesome looking by the way πŸ™‚ Enjoyed the video and hope this round of clomid forces you to have to “do it” somewhere vlog worthy!

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: